時間介係詞 Prepositions of Time Jessie Lin P.1
|at||a time of the day
|I usually get up at 8 o’clock.
She starts work at 8.30.
|at night/noon/midday/midnight||Linda doesn’t like to work at night.|
|on||a day 星期一至星期日前||I do yoga on Tuesdays.|
|weekend 週末||Tom goes hiking on weekends|
|a date or holiday 特定日期||My birthday is on July 25th.|
|in||a part of the day
|We often go for a walk in the afternoon.
Jessie usually works in the evenings.
|a month 月份||Her birthday is in July.|
|a season 季節||They often take a trip to Paris in fall.|
|a year 年份||I was born in 1971.|
|a century 世紀||Instant coffee was invented in the twentieth century.|
|X||在this, that, last, every, tomorrow 等與一些特定時間表達語前面不加任何介係詞||I am busy this weekend.
She goes dancing every Friday night.
Tom is going to see a dentist later.
- Do you sometimes watch TV ____ the morning?
- Are you usually at home _____ 7 o’clock _____ the evening?
- Do you sometimes work ______ night?
- What do you usually do _____ weekends?
- Do you usually go shopping _____ Saturdays?
- Do you go hiking ____ summer?
- Do you have a holiday _____ December?
- What do you usually do ______ your birthday?
- Do you eat breakfast _____ Sunday morning?
- What did you do ______ last weekend?
- What do you usually do ____ the evening?
- What do you only do _____ Sundays?
- What time do you have breakfast ____ every day?
- How do you feel ____ Sunday evenings?
- How do you feel ______ every Monday morning?
- What do you do ___Saturday nights?
- What time do you get up ____ weekdays? How about weekend?
- Where do you usually go ____ New Year’s Eve?
- Do you have a coffee break ____ the afternoon?
20. Do you stay up until midnight ____ weekdays?
時間介係詞 Prepositions of Time Jessie Lin P.2
- in 2. at, in 3. at 4. on 5. on 6. in 7. in 8. on 9. on 10. X
11. in 12. on 13. X 14. on 15. X 16. on 17. on 18. on 19. in
- from…to 從…到… between … and 在…之間
He works from 9 p.m. to 5 p.m.
From Monday to Friday, I get up at 7, so I always sleep in on weekends.
Between Monday and Friday, I get up at 7.
- until 直到, 不到…不
I always sleep until noon on Sunday.
On the weekend, I don’t go to bed until midnight.
- during 在…其間
During summer vacation, I go swimming every morning.
- by 在…之前
I’ll have the report ready by Friday.
- in 在..之內
I’ll have the report ready in a week.
- for + 一段其間
since + 時間點
I have worked for this company for three years.
I have worked for this company since 2007/ three years ago.
in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening, at night
on Monday, on Tuesday….
但是兩個合在一起，Monday morning, Sunday night, Tuesday afternoon 等前面都適用 on 喔。