E2A L12 Unit 14 Did you have fun? Jess P.1
A. Warm-up Questions
- Do you hate to stand in a line?
Yes, I hate to stand in a line.
No, I don’t’ mind standing in a line.
No, I love to stand in a line.
- What else do you hate to do?
I hate to do laundry.
- What do you love to do?
I love to play mahjong. I can play mahjong 24 hours nonstop.
1. stand in line [laɪn]排隊 2. do laundry [ˋlɔndrɪ]洗衣服
3. travel to work/commute [kəˋmjut]通勤 4. go to the meetings[ˋmitɪŋz] 開會 5. exercise [ˋɛksɚ͵saɪz]運動 6. work in the yard [jɑrd]整理庭院
7. clean the house [klin]打掃家裡 8. open the mail 拆信
9. delete junk mail/spam [dɪˋlit] [dʒʌŋk] [mel]/ [spæm]刪除垃圾郵件
10. do homework [ˋhom͵wɝk]寫作業 11. get up early/late 早起/晚起
12. take out the garbage [ˋgɑrbɪdʒ] 倒垃圾 13. go hiking [haɪk]爬山健行
14. surf the Net 上網 15. play computer games 玩電腦遊戲
B. I didn’t study!
Listen and correct the mistakes.
Michael: Hi, Jennifer. Do you have a good weekend?
Jennifer: Well, I have a busy weekend, and I feel a little tired today.
Michael: Really? Why?
Jennifer: Well, on Saturday, I exercise in the morning. Then my roommate
and I clean, do laundry, and shop. And then I visit my parents.
Michael: So what do you do on Sunday?
Jennifer: I study for the test all day.
Michael: Oh, no! Do we have a test today? I don’t study! I just watch
television all weekend.
E2A Interchange Intro L12 Unit 14 Did you have fun? P.2
C. Simple Past 過去簡單式
I went home late last night.
He got up early this morning.
We lived in America for five years when I was a child.
My grandmother went to church every Sunday morning.
（一）過去簡單式一般動詞的句型為S ＋ V2(V2指的是動詞的過去式)
肯定句 S ＋ V2
I ate a big dinner last night.
Tina got married when she was 18.
否定句 s S ＋ did not + V1
They didn’t do their homework.
He didn’t sing at the KTV last weekend.
Yes/No questions Yes/No 問句 把助動詞did放在主詞前面造問句
Did ＋ S ＋ V1
Did you sleep well last night?
Did Tom have a good time?
WH questions WH問句則將疑問詞放在最前面再依序放助動詞、主詞、動詞
WH did ＋ S ＋ V1
What time did you get up this morning?
Where did Linda go last weekend?
三、過去簡單式的副詞如：this morning, last night, yesterday morning, five years ago, in 2005…等。
E2A Interchange Intro L12 Unit 14 Did you have fun? P.3
work-worked, help-helped, call-called, wash-washed
live-lived, die-died, dance-danced, smile-smiled
study-studied, cry-cried, worry-worried, copy-copied.
play-played, stay-stayed, enjoy-enjoyed, annoy-annoyed,
shop-shopped, plan-planned, tap-tapped, hop-hopped
- 動詞字尾是無聲子音時，加ed後讀/ t /。無聲子音指的是除了/ t /之外的
/ k /, / f /, / s /, /ʃ /, / tʃ / 等。
cook-cooked, laugh-laughed, kiss-kissed, wash-washed, watch-watched
- 動詞字尾是有聲子音或母音時，加ed後讀/d/。有聲子音指的是除了/ d /之外的/ b /, / g /, / r /, / l /, / m /, / n /, / v / 等。
call-called, rain-rained, love-loved, play-played, try-tried
- 動詞字尾的發音是/ t /, / d /的發音時，加ed後讀/ɪd /。
want-wanted, need-needed, visit-visited, wait-waited
無聲子音(voiceless consonants)：/p/, /t/, /k/, /f/, /s/, /ʃ/, / tʃ/, / θ /, /h/,
有聲子音(voiced consonants)：/b/, /d/, /g/, /v/, /z/, / ʒ /, / dʒ /, / ð/, /l/, /m/, /n/, /r/, /w/, /j/, / ŋ/
母音：/ æ /, / ɛ /, / ɪ /, / a /, / ʌ /, / e /, / i /, / aɪ/, / o /, / u /, / ʊ /, / ɔ /,
/ ɔɪ/, / aʊ /, / ɝ /, / ɚ/, /ə /
D. Regular Verbs 規則動詞
1. clean 打掃 2. cook 做菜 3. exercise 運動 4. invite 邀請 5. listen 聽
6. need 需要 7. relax 放鬆 8. shop 購物 9. study 用功 10. talk 說話
11. visit 拜訪 12. wait 等待 13. walk 走路 14. watch 看 15. work 工作
E2A Interchange Intro L12 Unit 14 Did you have fun? P.4
|1. be 是
2. buy 買
3. come 來
4. do 做
5. drink 喝
6. drive 開車
7. eat 吃
8. find 找
9. fly 飛
11. get 拿
12. give 給
13. go 去
14. have 有
15. know 知道
16. leave 離開
17. lose 輸，遺失
18. make 做
19. meet 碰面
21. read 閱讀
22. ride 騎
23. run 跑
24. see 看
25. sell 賣
26. sing 唱歌
27. sit 坐
28. sleep 睡
29. speak 說
30. spend 花費
31. swim 游泳
32. take 拿
33. think 想
34. wear 穿
35. win 贏
36. write 寫
E2A Interchange Intro L12 Unit 14 Did you have fun? P.5
E. Irregular Verbs 不規則動詞
1. buy 買 2. come 來 3. do 做 4. eat 吃 5. feel 感覺
6. get 拿 7. go 去 8. have 有 9. meet 碰面 10. read 讀
11. ride 騎 12. see 看 13. sit 坐 14. take 搭 15. wear 穿 16. drink喝
Change the verbs above into past tense then fill into the grids.
Take turns to make sentences.
S + V2 + past time expression
EX: I ate a sandwich for breakfast this morning.
My mom rode a scooter to work yesterday.
My boss bought a coffee for me last week.
They drank juice five minutes ago.
E2A Interchange Intro L12 Unit 14 Did you have fun? P.6
F. Last weekend
Did you study English last weekend?
Yes, I studied English last weekend.
No, I didn’t study English last weekend but I studied English yesterday.
- Did you shop for clothes last weekend?
- Did you exercise last weekend?
- Did you watch TV last weekend?
- Did you stay up late last weekend?
- Did you cook last weekend?
- Did you call your parents last weekend?
- Did you visit your friends last weekend?
- Did you listen to music last weekend?
- Did you clean the house last weekend?
- Did you work last weekend?
時間說法：下面這些用法前面都不要家介系詞at, on, in
|last Friday上週五||this Friday這星期五||next Friday下星期五|
|last week上星期||this week這星期||next week下星期|
|last January去年一月||this January今年一月||next January明年一月|
|last month上個月||this month這個月||next month下個月|
|last year去年||this year今年||next year明年|
a few minutes ago幾分鐘前, three hours ago三個小時前, two days ago兩天前, four months ago四個月前, five years ago五年前, at 8.30在八點半, on Monday在星期一, in February在二月, in 1989在一九八九年
E2A Interchange Intro L12 Unit 14 Did you have fun? P.7
G. Conversation Did you like it? P.95
1. anywhere [ˋɛnɪ͵hwɛr]任何地方 2. Arizona [͵ærɪˋzonə]美國亞利桑那州
3. Grand Canyon [grænd] [ˋkænjən]大峽谷 4. ride horses [hɔrsɪz] 騎馬
5. go white-water rafting [ˋræftɪŋ] 泛舟
6. Colorado River [͵kɑləˋrædo] [ˋrɪvɚ]美國科羅拉多河
H. Listening I didn’t go anywhere. P.96
A: Hello, Andy. Did you have a good summer?
B: Oh, I had an OK summer, I guess. I visited my brother in Vancouver.
A: That’s nice! Did you go to the beach very much?
B: No, I didn’t. It rained all summer, so we usually did nothing indoors.
A: Hi, Gail. How are you? Did you have a good summer?
B: Yes, I did, thanks. I just relaxed.
A: Did you see any good movies?
B: Movies? Well, no, … but I read a lot of good books!
A: So, Patrick, did you do anything interesting last summer?
B: Oh, yeah! You know how I love sports. I played tennis and went bike-riding every day!
A: Tennis and bike riding! You’re a really good athlete!
B: Yeah… Well, I try.
A: Did you have a job last summer, Fran?
B: Well, no, … but I did a lot of work.
A: Why? Did you take a class with a lot of homework?
B: No. But I helped my parents pain our house. I also cleaned the basement and worked in the yard.
- C. Regular Verbs 規則動詞答案
/t/: cooked, relaxed, shopped, talked, walked, watched, worked
/d/: cleaned, exercised, listened, studied, watched
/ɪd /: invited, needed, visited, waited
E2A Interchange Intro L12 Unit 14 Did you have fun? P.8
- What time did you get up? I got up at 7 a.m.
- What did you wear? I wore a dress.
- What did you eat for breakfast? I ate a sandwich and drank coffee.
- How did you get to work? I took the MRT.
- Where did you have lunch? I had lunch in my office.
- Did you drink coffee yesterday afternoon? No, I drank milk tea.
- What did you do after work? I went shopping with my coworkers.
- Did you read the newspaper? No, I read news online.
- What time did you go to bed? I went to bed at 12 a.m.
- How did you feel before you go to bed? I felt tired.
- A: 你玩得開心嗎？ B:是的，我們是。我們過得非常快樂的時光。
- A: 你的週末過得好嗎？ B: 恩，我有個忙碌的週末，我今天覺得有點累。
- A: 你星期天做了什麼事？ B: 我整天都在念考試的書。
- A: Erica喜歡她的假期嗎？ B: 是的，她喜歡。她非常喜歡。
- A: 你去年夏天有去任何地方嗎？ B: 有，我有。我姐姐跟我去了Arizona。
- A: Did you have a good weekend? B: Well, I had a busy weekend, and I feel a bit tired today.
- A: What did you do on Sunday? B: I studied for the test all day.
- We shopped for groceries. We didn’t shop for clothes.
- He invited some friends over, and we cooked a great meal.
- I did my homework. I didn’t do laundry.
- We met our classmates. We didn’t meet our teacher.
- He went to the museum. He didn’t go to the library.
- A: Did Erica like her vacation? B: Yes, she did. She liked it a lot.
- A: Did you go anywhere last summer? B: Yes, I did. My sister and I went to Arizona.
- A: Did you have fun? B: Yes, we did. We had a great time.