這一課還挺重要的，是非常常用的過去簡單式，稍微改了一下，潔西放入了Tactics for Listening裡面的聽力，另外加了一點Four Corners裡面的活動。加上課本多到絕對上不完，呵呵。這麼重要常用，講過去式，講休閒活動，講假期，的只有一課實在不夠，潔西又準備了跟山一樣多的東西，然後雖然很希望一節課有三個小時可以練習，不過一個半小時時間到了就會被踢出去了，呵呵。課堂上練習不夠的部分還是要靠同學自己多練習囉。加油加油！
E4A Interchange 1 L7 Unit 7 We had a great time! Jess Lin P.1
- A. Warm up questions
- How’s it going?
Fantastic! / Good. / Nothing special. / Terrible!
- What’s your typical day like?
Well, I get up at 7, and I eat breakfast at home. I leave for work at 7.30. I take the MRT to work. I start work at 8.30 and I finish at 5.30. I have an hour lunch break. I usually have lunch with my coworkers in the cafeteria. After work I go to the gym to work out for an hour. I always eat out. I am usually tired when I get home, so I just watch TV and surf the Internet before I go to bed.
- What’s your typical weekend like?
I like to sleep in on weekends. Sometimes I get up around noon; then I have brunch with my friends in a restaurant. After that, we go for a walk if the weather is nice. I often have a big dinner with my family cause we don’t spend much time together during the week.
- B. Yesterday
some irregular verbs: do-did, have-had, go-went, get-got, eat-ate, drink-drank, buy-bought, ride-rode, drive-drove, sing-sang, spend-spent, forget-forgot, take-took, make-made,
1. What time did you get up yesterday? I got up at 7.30.
2. What did you eat for breakfast? I ate a sandwich.
3. How did you go to work? I rode a motorcycle.
4. What time did you start work? I started work at 9.00.
5. Where did you have lunch? I had lunch in a noodle shop.
6. What did you drink? I drank some coffee, tea, and water.
7. How much money did you spend? I spent NT$1,000.
8. What time did you finish work? I finished work at 6 P.M.
9. What did you do after work?
I went home, took a shower, watched TV, and then I surfed the Net.
10. What time did you go to bed? I went to bed at 1 A.M.
11. Did you have a good day yesterday? Yes, I had a great day.
E4A L7 Unit 7 We had a great time! Jess Lin P.2
C. Memories Four Corners 1 Lesson 10
Make five true sentences about your past activities with the phrases below. Your group asks three questions about each sentence for more information.
Yesterday I drank … I got up … I did …
Last night I ate … I went to bed … I slept …
Last weekend I saw … I had … I drove …
Last month I bought … I read … I made …
Last year I went … I met …. I took ….
- D. Find someone
Class Activity: Add two past activities to the chart. Then find classmates who did each thing. Write their names, and ask questions for more information.
Find someone who…. Name Extra information
- bought a cell phone last year
- got a hair cut last week
- saw a friend yesterday
- ate out last night
- watched a movie last weekend
- uploaded some pictures yesterday
- drank a cup of coffee today
- played online games on Facebook today
E4A L7 Unit 7 We had a great time! Jess Lin P.4
E. Tactics for Listening Unit 14 Vacations 4. Let’s Listen
A: Is this you?
B: Yes, it is.
A: Wow! It looks really fun, but hard. How do you stay on them?
B: In the beginning, you don’t. You fall off all the time. But you learn pretty quickly. I had a wonderful time.
A: What are you doing here?
B: My friends and I went camping. It was really great. But it got very cold at night. This is how we kept warm.
A: What did you do?
B: Oh, I went sightseeing and visited all the museums.
A: Oh, the sounds interesting.
B: Actually, it was pretty boring. I hate museums.
A: Oh, this must have been a wonderful vacation.
B: Yes, it was fantastic. The weather was perfect. And the water was so clear.
A: Wow. Look at you. You’re all red.
B: Yes, I got a terrible sunburn.
A: What are you doing here?
B: Oh, I took a cooking course in Italy.
A: Terrific. So what can you make now?
B: Spaghetti and meatballs!
A: Did you go all the way in this?
B: Yes, we did. It was really very comfortable to travel in. We slept in it, too.
E4A L7 Unit 7 We had a great time! Jess Lin P.5
- Travel Experiences (P.112 Four Corners)
1. I’m here in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Yesterday, I went on a short elephant trip. There was a man on the elephant in front of me. His name was Alan Johnson. My name is Alan Johnson, too! I can’t believe we have the same name!
2. My sister and I are in Paris, France. It’s our first trip overseas. We _____ (go) to an outdoor café the other day, and Johnny Depp _________ (be) at the next table. How exciting! He _______ (be) nice to us, and I have a cool photo now.
3. I’m here with my parents at a hotel in Miami, Florida. We _______(come) to visit our relatives. We all ______ (go) to bed last night at about midnight. At 3:00 in the morning, we __________ (hear) a fire alarm. We _______ (run) down to the street and ________ (be) fine.
- Where did you go? I went to Japan.
- When did you go there? I went there last May.
- Who did you go with? I went there by myself.
- How did you travel? I took a plane there. In Tokyo, I took the subway.
- How was the flight? It was fast and comfortable.
- Where did you stay? I stayed in a hostel.
- How was the hostel? It was not big, but it’s very clean.
- How long did you stay there for? I stayed in Tokyo for five days.
- How was the weather? It was cold and rainy most of the time.
- What did you buy? I bought some chocolate and souvenirs. 紀念品.
- Where did you visit? I visited some museums, temples and shopping malls.
- What did you eat? I ate some sushi and noodles.
- How was the food? It was delicious.
- What did you drink? I drank some beer, sake清酒, and cocktails 雞尾酒.
- What did you do in the evening? I went to the pubs and clubs in the evening.
- How was the nightlife? It was amazing. The clubs are interesting.
- How were the people? They were very friendly and polite.
- What did you enjoy the most?
The streets were very clean and the air was fresh. I felt safe to walk around by myself.
- What didn’t you like? Everything was so expensive! I was broke!
E4A Interchange 1 L7 Unit 7 We had a great time! Jess Lin P.6
F. Simple Past 過去簡單式
- We went on a school trip last week. It was a lot of fun.
- Jane saw the Avengers last night. She didn’t like it.
- When I studied in Sydney, I cooked every day, but I almost never cook now.
- I went to church with my mother every Sunday when I was a kid.
（一）過去簡單式一般動詞的句型為S ＋ V2(V2指的是動詞的過去式)
肯定句 S ＋ V2
I ate a big dinner last night.
Tina got married when she was 18.
否定句 S ＋ did not + V1
They didn’t do their homework.
He didn’t sing at the KTV last weekend.
Yes/No questions Yes/No 問句 把助動詞did放在主詞前面造問句
Did ＋ S ＋ V1
Did you sleep well last night?
Did Tom have a good time?
WH questions WH問句則將疑問詞放在最前面再依序放助動詞、主詞、動詞
WH did ＋ S ＋ V1
What time did you get up this morning?
Where did Linda go last weekend?
What happened last night?
Who ate my chocolate?
E4A Interchange 1 L7 Unit 7 We had a great time! Jess Lin P.7
S ＋ was/were ＋noun/ adjective /preposition phrase
肯定句 S ＋ was/were ＋noun/ adjective /preposition phrase
I was a housewife.
You were happy earlier.
My father was at home this morning.
否定句 S ＋ was/were ＋ not + noun/ adjective / preposition phrase
I was not a Japanese teacher.
You were not sad.
My father was not at work.
Yes/No questions Yes/No 問句 把Be動詞放在主詞前面造問句
Was/Were＋ S ＋ noun/ adjective / preposition phrase
Was I loud?
Were you in the office this afternoon?
Was your mother away last week?
WH questions WH問句則將WH疑問詞放在最前面再依序放Be動詞、主詞與其他部分
WH word＋ was/were ＋ S ＋ noun/ adjective / preposition phrase
Where was I born?
Where were you last night?
How was your day?
三、過去簡單式的副詞如：this morning, last night, yesterday morning, five years ago, in 2005…等。
E4A Interchange 1 L7 Unit 7 We had a great time! Jess Lin P.8
work-worked, help-helped, call-called, wash-washed
live-lived, die-died, dance-danced, smile-smiled
study-studied, cry-cried, worry-worried, copy-copied.
shop-shopped, plan-planned, tap-tapped, hop-hopped
admit-admitted, prefer-preferred, omit-omitted, occur-occurred
- 動詞字尾是無聲子音時，加ed後讀/ t /。無聲子音指的是除了/ t /之外的
/ k /, / f /, / s /, / ʃ/, / tʃ/, /θ / 等。
cook-cooked, laugh-laughed, kiss-kissed, wash-washed, watch-watched
- 動詞字尾是有聲子音或母音時，加ed後讀/d/。有聲子音指的是除了/ d /之外的/ b /, / g /, / r /, / l /, / m /, / n /, / v / 等。
call-called, rain-rained, love-loved, play-played, try-tried
- 動詞字尾的發音是/ t /, / d /的發音時，加ed後讀/ɪd /。
want-wanted, need-needed, visit-visited, wait-waited
無聲子音(voiceless consonants)：/p/, /t/, /k/, /f/, /s/, /ʃ/, / tʃ/, / θ /, /h/,
有聲子音(voiced consonants)：/b/, /d/, /g/, /v/, /z/, / ʒ /, / dʒ /, / ð/, /l/, /m/, /n/, /r/, /w/, /j/, / ŋ/
母音：/ æ /, / ɛ /, / ɪ /, / a /, / ʌ /, / e /, / i /, / aɪ/, / o /, / u /, / ʊ /, / ɔ /, / ɔɪ/,
/ aʊ /, / ɝ /, / ɚ/, /ə /
E4A Interchange 1 L7 Unit 7 We had a great time! Jess Lin P.9
E4A Interchange 1 L7 Unit 7 We had a great time! Jess Lin P.10
G. Useful Expressions
- Let’s get together next time. 下次再約出來聚聚
A: Wow! What a night!
B: Yeah! Let’s get together next time.
- That’s easy for you to say. 你說的倒容易
A: Remember to keep up your hard work.
B: That’s easy for you to say.
- Go ahead. 請便
A: Excuse me, I want to go to the bathroom.
B: Go ahead.
- You’re out of your mind! 你瘋嘍！
A: Let’s jump down from here.
B: You’ve got to be out of your mind! (You’re out of your mind!)
- You don’t have to tell me. 不用你告訴我（還用你說）
A: You don’t have to tell me. I know that already.
B: I am just trying to remind you.
- Tell me about it. 我早就知道了。
A: Oh, no! I think we’re in trouble.
B: Tell me about it.
- I can’t promise. 我不敢保證
A: I need you to finish this tonight.
B: I can’t promise.
- I can’t complain / I have nothing to complain about
A: Is everything OK here?
B: Everything is fine. I can’t complain.
- In short 總而言之
A: So how was your trip to London?
B: It was great in short.
- In any case 無論如何
A: We have to get these done in any case.
B: I don’t think that we can make it.
Free Time Activities 休閒活動 Jessie Lin
1 chat online 線上聊天 2 check email 收信 3 clean 打掃 4 cook 做菜
5 daydream 做白日夢 6 do exercise 做運動 7 do homework 寫功課
8 do housework 做家事 9 do nothing 什麼都不做 10 do puzzles 解字謎
11 download movies 下載電影 12draw 畫畫 13drink coffee 喝咖啡
14 drink tea 喝茶 15 get a haircut 剪頭髮 16 get a massage 做按摩
17 go cycling 騎腳踏車 18 go dancing 跳舞 19 go for a ride/drive 兜風
20 go for a stroll 閒晃 21 go for a walk 散步 22 go jogging 慢跑
23 go rollerblading 溜直排輪 24 go sightseeing 觀光 25 go swimming 游泳
26 go to a library 上圖書館 27 go to a mall 逛商場 28 go to a club 去跳舞
29 go window shopping 逛街只看不買30 hangout with friends 與朋友一起
31 listen to music 聽音樂 32 listen to the radio 聽廣播 33 paint 畫畫
33 play basketball 打棒球 34 play cards 玩牌 35 play mahjong 打麻將
36 play computer games 玩電腦遊戲 37 play online games 玩線上遊戲
38 play tennis打網球39 play with children跟小孩玩40 play with pets玩寵物
41 read a book 看書 42 read a comic看漫畫 43 read a magazine 看雜誌
44 read a newspaper 看報紙 45 relax 放鬆46 send text messages 寫簡訊
47 study English唸英文48 surf the Internet 上網 49 take a class 上課
50 take a course 上課程 51 take care of children 照顧小孩 52 take photos 拍照 53 text friends 寫簡訊給朋友 54 tidy 整理55 visit a museum 去博物館 56 visit a night market去夜市 57 visit a temple 去廟裡拜拜 58 visit an exhibit 去看展覽 59 visit family 拜訪家人，回家 60 visit friends 找朋友61 watch/rent a DVD 看/租光碟 62 watch a movie 看電影 63 watch a performance 看表演 64 have a party 辦派對 65 work out 運動66 go to the KTV 去KTV唱歌 67 go to the hot spring 去泡溫泉
69. play sports 做運動 70. eat out 上餐廳吃飯 72. have a barbeque 烤肉