E4B L4 Take it easy! Jessie Lin P.1
A. Do you have a healthy lifestyle? (P.30)
1. Do you have breakfast every morning? Yes, I do.
What do you usually eat? I have soybean milk and an egg pancake.
Where do you usually eat breakfast? I eat breakfast in the office.
What time do you eat breakfast? I eat breakfast at 9.30.
2. Do you eat a lot of vegetables? No, I don’t.
What do you usually eat? I eat a lot of meat and rice.
Why don’t you eat vegetables? Because I don’t like the taste.
3. Do you drink a lot of water? Yes, I do. I drink 8 glasses of water every day.
What kind of drink do you like? I like water and fresh juice.
4. Do you walk to school/work? No, I don’t.
How do you go to school? I ride a scooter.
5. Do you play a sport? Yes, I sometimes play basketball.
Where do you play basketball? I play basketball in the park near where I live. There’s a big basketball court.
6. Do you stay up late? No, I don’t. I have to get up early for work.
What time do you go to bed? I go to bed before midnight.
7. Do you drink a lot of soda? No, I don’t. It’s not healthy.
What do you do to stay healthy? I eat a lot of vegetables and do exercise.
8. Do you like fast food? Yes, I do. I eat at McDonald’s twice a week.
Which do you like better? KFC or McDonald’s? Why? I love McDonald’s because it’s cheap and convenient. There’s one near my office.
9. Do you watch a lot of TV? Yes, I do.
What kind of TV programs do you watch? I watch news, Korean dramas, and American series.
10. Do you play computer games? Yes, I do. I have Wii, PlayStation 3, and X-box.
How often do you play computer games? Not very often. I only paly on the weekend.
E4B L4 Take it easy! Jessie Lin P.2
S ＋ V1
I ride a bicycle.
You take a bus.
He drives a car.
She rides a scooter.
You take the MRT.
They take the train.
S ＋ do/does not ＋ V1
I do not eat beef.
You do not like Japanese food.
He does not drink coffee.
She does not cook.
It does not work.
We do not get up early.
You do not sleep for eight hours.
They do not play mahjong.
- Yes/No 問句
Do/Does ＋ S ＋ V1
Do I work hard?
Do you play basketball?
Does he go bowling?
Does she watch sports on TV?
Does it have fun?
Do we go jogging?
Do you do yoga?
Do they play sports?
E4B L4 Take it easy! Jessie Lin P.3
WH疑問詞 ＋ 助動詞 ＋ 主詞 ＋ 動詞 ＋（其他部分）?
WH ＋ do/does ＋ S ＋ V1 ?
What do you do in your free time? I play online games in my free time.
What do you think of Korean dramas? I think it’s very interesting.
What kind of food does Lisa like? She likes Indian food.
Where do you live? I live in Tucheng.
Where do you go to school? I go to National Taiwan University.
Where does your father work? He works in a bank.
When do you exercise? I exercise every Monday and Wednesday.
When do you visit your parents? I visit my parents on big holidays.
When does Peter go on vacation? He goes on vacation in August.
Why do you study English?
I study English because it’s an international language.
Why do you like Thai food? Because I lived in Thailand when I was a child.
Why does your father work in China? Because the pay is better.
Who do you live with? I live with my coworkers.
Who do you play badminton with? I paly badminton with my sister.
Who does Mary work for? She works for her aunt.
How often do you get a haircut? I get a haircut twice a year.
How long do you use the computer every day?
I use the computer for four or five hours.
How much does the dress cost? It costs NT$2,500.
What makes your happy? Helping people makes me happy.
Who cooks dinner for you? My dad cooks dinner for me.
E4B L4 Take it easy! Jessie Lin P.4
C. WH Questions
- ________ do you eat for breakfast? I have a sandwich and coffee.
- ________ do you read the news? I read the news online.
- ________ do you surf the Net? It depends. I use my cell phone to surf the Net, so I can do it anytime I want.
- ________ do you study English? Because I want to stay abroad.
- ________ music do you listen to? I listen to jazz and classical.
- ________ do you relax? I get a massage to relax.
- ________ does laundry for you?
- ________ do you go on vacation? I go on vacation in summer.
- ________ do you go after work? Not much. I go to a gym twice a week. Most of the time I just go home and relax.
- ________ you spend a lot of time playing online games? Yes, I love online games. Maybe two or three hours a day.
- ________ do you go to bed on weekdays? I go to bed around 1 a.m. ________ about weekends? I stay up until 3 or 4 a.m.
- ________ makes you angry?
E4B L4 Take it easy! Jessie Lin P.5
英文造問句與改否定的時候都需要一個助動詞，這個助動詞依主詞，表達的時態，表達的語態會有所不同。造問句的時候要把助動詞放到主詞前面，造否定把not放到助動詞後面。 要決定用do/does還是am/is/are造問句，首先要看句子本身有沒有一般動詞，如果有一般動詞就用do/does，沒有的話就用am/is/are。再來看人稱，再決定用的是do或does，是am, is, 還是are。
一般動詞 ：主詞＋動詞原型 (第三人稱單數加s)
S + V1
I/You/We/They work. Where do you work? Do your parents work?
He/She/It works. Where does he work? Does your mother work?
BE ：主詞＋現在式BE ＋名詞/形容詞/介系詞片語
S + BE1 + noun/adjective/preposition phrase
I am a teacher. Where am I? Am I tall?
He/She/It is happy. Why is he happy? Is he handsome?
We/You/They are at home. Where are the kids? Are they at home?
S + BE1 + V-ing
I am cooking. What am I doing? Am I dreaming?
He/She/It is dancing. How is he doing? Is he sleeping?
We/You/They are singing. Why are they singing? Are they crying?
過去式也是如此推斷，過去簡單式就用did或was/were造問句，過去進行式用was/were造問句。 。現在完成式用have/has，過去完成式用had。未來式用am/is/are或will。不同語態就用不同的助動詞如:would, could, can, may, …等。
Use the following words to make questions with am/is/are or do/does.
E4B L4 Take it easy! Jessie Lin P.5
1. you / lazy or hardworking
2. Taipei / a noisy city
3. you / use the computer every day
4. your brother / smoke
5. your father/living abroad （住國外）
6. your parents/ generous or stingy （大方或小氣）
7. the weather/ terrible today
8. you / sleep naked （裸睡）
9. your friends / smart
10. your classmates / sitting now
11. your mother / work in a bank
12. your blood type / A （血型）
13. you / have a pet
14. your classmates / naughty （淘氣）
15. Jay Chou / a top model （名模）
16. your English teacher / helpful
17. your shoes / new
18. your best friend / married
19. you / a careless person （粗心大意的人）
20. you / reading a good book at the moment
21. your mother / cook dinner for you
22. President Ma / busy
23. you / over 18 years old
24. English / easy or difficult for you
25. you / in a good mood today （好心情）
E4B L4 Take it easy! Jessie Lin P.6
F. Leisure Activities 休閒活動
1 chat online 線上聊天 2 check email 收信 3 clean 打掃 4 cook 做菜
5 daydream 做白日夢 6 do exercise 做運動 7 do homework 寫功課
8 do housework 做家事 9 do nothing 什麼都不做 10 dance 跳舞
11 download movies 下載電影 12draw 畫畫 13drink coffee 喝咖啡
14 drink tea 喝茶 15 get a haircut 剪頭髮 16 get a massage 做按摩
17 go cycling 騎腳踏車 18 go dancing 跳舞 19 go for a ride/drive 兜風
20 go for a stroll 閒晃 21 go for a walk 散步 22 go jogging 慢跑
23 go rollerblading 溜直排輪 24 go sightseeing 觀光 25 go swimming 游泳
26 go to a library 上圖書館 27 go to a mall 逛商場 28 go to a club 去跳舞
29 go window shopping 逛街只看不買 30 hangout with friends 與朋友一起
31 listen to music 聽音樂 32 listen to the radio 聽廣播 33 paint 畫畫
33 play soccer 踢足球 34 play cards 玩牌 35 play mahjong 打麻將
36 play computer games 玩電腦遊戲 37 play online games 玩線上遊戲
38 play tennis打網球39 play with children跟小孩玩40 play with pets 玩寵物
41 read a book 看書 42 read a comic 看漫畫 43 read a magazine 看雜誌
44 read a newspaper 看報紙 45 relax 放鬆 46 send text messages 寫簡訊
47 ski 滑雪 48 surf the Internet上網 49 take a class 上課
50 take a course 上課程 51 take care of children 照顧小孩
52 take photos 拍照 53 text friends 寫簡訊給朋友 54 tidy 整理
55 visit a museum 去博物館 56 visit a night market 去夜市
57 visit a temple 去廟裡拜拜 58 visit an exhibit 去看展覽
59 visit family 拜訪家人，回家 60 visit friends 找朋友
61 watch/rent a DVD看/租光碟62 watch a movie看電影
63 watch a performance 看表演 64 have a party 辦派對 65 work out 運動
66 go to the KTV 去KTV唱歌 67 go to the hot spring 去泡溫泉 68 play sports 做運動 69 eat out /eat in a restaurant 外食 70 swim 游泳 71. have a barbeque 烤肉 72. go hiking 健行 73. watch TV看電視
A: What am I doing? (mime an activity)
B: I think you are dancing.
A: Yeah, you’re right. Do you like dancing?
B: No, I don’t. I like singing and playing tennis. How about you?
A: I like dancing, cooking, and doing yoga.
E4B L4 Take it easy! Jessie Lin P.7
G. Present Simple Questions
- What do you do to relax? I do yoga to relax.
- What do you do to keep in shape? I take the stairs and eat two meals a day.
- What do you do to get rid of a headache? I usually just drink coffee, but sometimes I take a painkiller.
- What do you do to improve your English? I go to a bar and talk to foreigners.
- Where do you go to have fun? I go to the KTV or clubs to have fun.
- Where do you go to eat a delicious meal? I go to the night market.
- Where do you go to buy clothes? It depends. I usually go to the department stores, but I buy clothes from street vendors, too.
- What do you do to help the environment? I bring my own chopsticks and spoons when I eat out, I recycle paper and plastic bottles.
- What do you do to celebrate birthdays? I eat a big dinner with my family.
- What do you do to remember things? I use notes or write them on my hand.
H. Social Expressions
1. You are late for class. Apologize and give an excuse.
2. Borrow something from your classmate.
3. Make a request.
4. Buy a ticket.
E4B L4 Take it easy! Jessie Lin P.9
- C. WH Questions
- How often
- What kind of
- How long
- What time, How
1. Are 2. Is 3. Do 4. Does 5. Is 6. Are 7. Is 8. Do 9. Are 10. Are
11. Does 12. Is 13. Do 14. Are 15. Is 16. Is 17. Are 18. Is 19. Are
20. Are 21. Does 22. Is 23. Are 24. Is 25. Are