潔西想要的是給大家一個環境，讓大家可以自由放心的練習口說，說錯也沒關係，潔西會幫你糾正，有問題可以隨時提出來，假如潔西也不知道的話可以問 Google 大師，或是下次上課再跟同學說。
上課期間：7/12, 7/19, 7/26, 8/2, 8/9, 8/16, 8/23, 8/30, 9/6, 9/13, 9/20, 9/27 共十二週
依照台北市補教契約，繳費後上課前退 90%，第一天上課後就只能退 70%，第二堂課上了後到全部堂數的三分之一，也就是第四堂間退50%，上了過三分之一後也就是第四堂課上完後就不能退費了。所以上課前請一定要考慮清楚喔。開始上課後就不要輕言放棄，一起努力達成練習英文口說會話的目標。
現在簡單式 be 動詞
a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i
there is, there are
冠詞 a, an, the
j, k, l, m, n, o, p, qu, r
s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z
sh, ch, th, wh, ph, ng
long a, long e
未來 be going to
long i, long o
long u, oo, u
過去簡單式 be 動詞
ou, ow, oy, oi, au
ir, ur, er, or, a, e, i, o, u
搭配 Interchange 這本書的第一堂
E4A Interchange 1 L1 Unit 1 Please call me Beth. Jess Lin P.1 email@example.com
Greetings from around the world 4 (6) SNAPSHOT
- a handshake 握手 2. a bow 鞠躬 3. a kiss on the cheek 親臉頰
- a hug 擁抱 5. a pat on the back 拍背 6. a fist bump 互敲拳頭
- high five 互拍手掌
1 What do you do? Where do you work? How do you like your job
2 Where do you go to school? What year are you in? What’s your major?
3 Where are you from? Where do you live? How do you get here?
4 Do you have any brothers or sisters? Tell me about your family.
5 What do you do for fun? What’s your favorite leisure time activity
6 How old are you? When is your birthday? What’s your blood type?
E4A Interchange 1 L1 Unit 1 Please call me Beth. Jess Lin P.2
- What’s your favorite color?
- What’s your favorite food?
- What’s your favorite computer game/online game/mobile game?
- What’s your favorite possession?
- What’s your favorite car?
- What’s your favorite animal?
- What’s your favorite fruit?
- What’s your favorite sport?
- What’s your favorite English word?
- What’s your favorite group?
- Who’s your favorite singer?
- Who’s your favorite TV host?
- Who’s your favorite actor/actress?
- Who’s your favorite ______________?
- What’s your favorite ________________?
A: Do you want to go first. A: 你要先嗎？
B: OK. I’ll go first. B: 好。我先。
A: Do you want to be A or B? A: 你要當A還是當B？
B: I’ll be A. You can be B. B: 我當A。你可以當B。
A: Let’s do the activity again. A: 我們再做一次這個活動。
B: OK. Let’s change roles. B: 好。我們交換角色。
A: Are we done? A: 我們好了嗎？
B: Yes, I think so. Let’s try it again. B: 恩，好了。我們再練習一次吧
A: Whose book is this? A: 這是誰的書？
B: It’s mine. B: 我的。
A: Can I borrow your pen? A: 我可以跟你借筆嗎？
B: Sure. Here you are. B: 當然。(給對方)
A: Let’s compare answers. A: 我們來對答案。
B: OK. What do you have for number 1? B: 好。你第一題的答案是什麼？
E4A Interchange 1 L1 Unit 1 Please call me Beth. Jess Lin P.3
1 Where are you from?
1 I’m from I-lan, but now I live in Xinyi District, near Taipei 101.
2 How do you get here? I get here by bus.
2 How long does it take? It takes about 40 minutes.
3 What do you do? I’m an engineer. / I’m a student. / I’m a housewife.
3 Where do you work? I work at HTC.
4 Where do you go to school? I go to Chinese Culture University.
4 What grade are you in? I’m a freshman. /sophomore/junior/senior
4 Where did you go to school? I went to National Taiwan University.
5 Do you live with your family?
5 Yes, I live with my parents and my older brother.
5 No, I live alone.
6 How many brothers and sisters do you have?
6 I have a brother and a sister.
6 I don’t have any brothers or sisters. I’m an only child.
7 What do you do in your free time?
7 I surf the Internet, shop online, and listen to music.
8 Why do you want to learn English?
8 I want to find a better job. / I want to study abroad.
9 What’s your blood type? My blood type is A.
10 What’s your star sign? I’m a Leo.
10 When is your birthday? My birthday is on July 25th.
February 18 水瓶座
March 20 雙魚座
September 23 處女座
April 20 白羊座
|September 23-October 23 天枰座
May 21 金牛座
November 22 天蝎座
June 21 雙子座
|November 22-December 22 射手座
July 22 巨蟹座
January 20 魔羯座
E4A Interchange 1 L1 Unit 1 Please call me Beth. Jess Lin P.4
現在簡單式的句型可分一般動詞與be動詞兩種句型。英文幾乎每個句子都要有主詞跟動詞，所以當描述現在的事實，狀態時，假如句子中沒有一般動詞，只有名詞，形容詞，介系詞片語，副詞等時，則需要現在簡單式的be動詞，也就是am, is, are。 主詞 I 用am，任何可以用you/we/they代替的主詞用are，任何可以用he/she/it代替的主詞用is。
S ＋ be1 ＋noun/ adjective /preposition phrase
I am an English teacher.
You are awesome!
My father is at work.
否定句Negative : 否定句只要在be動詞後面加not
S ＋ be1 ＋ not + noun/ adjective / preposition phrase
I am not a Japanese teacher.
You are not strict.
My father is not at home
3 Yes/No 問句 : 把be動詞放在主詞前面造問句
be1 ＋ S ＋ noun/ adjective / preposition phrase
Am I late? Yes, you are. /No, you aren’t.
Are you the only child? Yes, I am. / No, I’m not.
Is your mother from Tainan? Yes, she is. / No, she’s not.
WH be1 ＋ S ＋ ( noun/ adjective / preposition phrase)
Where am I? You’re in the hospital.
How old are your parents? They’re in their fifties.
What is your hometown like? It’s quiet and beautiful.
When is your birthday? It’s on January first.
Who 與 What 這兩個疑問詞可以當主詞，後面接單數動詞is
Who is in the bathroom? Dad is in the bathroom.
What is in the fridge? Not much. Just some eggs.
I am from Taiwan. / I come from Taiwan. 這兩句都可以。
但是不要說 I am come from Taiwan. 這是個錯誤的句子。
E4A Interchange 1 L1 Unit 1 Please call me Beth. P.5
Fill present form of be (am,is,are) in the blanks.
- ____ you busy? Yes, I’m busy.
- How ____ your English class? It’s very interesting.
- ____ Taipei an exciting city? Yes, it’s an exciting city.
- Where ____ your parents? They’re at home.
- ____ your last name Chen? No, my last name is Lin.
- Who ____ Jess? She’s my English teacher.
- What ____ your classmates like? They’re friendly and helpful.
- What ____ Taipei like? It’s lively and convenient.
- ____ you a hardworking student? Yes, I’m a hardworking student.
- What ____ your hometown like? It’s quiet and beautiful.
- ______ I late? No, you aren’t.
- ____ you and your friends the same age? Yes, we’re the same age.
- ____ your teacher friendly? Yes, she’s friendly.
- What ____ in your bag? My keys and my phone are in my bag.
- ____ your best friend from I-lan? No, he’s from Kaohsiung.
- ____ you free after class? Yes, I am.
- When ____ your birthday? It’s on July 25th.
- ____ your favorite subject math? Yes, my favorite subject is math.
- What ____ your mother like? She’s tall and slim.
- Who ____ your best friend? My best friend is Tom.
A: What’s up? B: Nothing special.
A: 最近如何？ B: 沒什麼特別的
A: I haven’t seen you in ages. How’s everything? B: Not bad.
A: 好久不見。最近過的如何？ B: 不錯。
A: Good to see you again. B: It’s been a long time.
A: 很高興再次見到你。 B: 好久不見。
A: Small world, isn’t it? B: Yeah, what a coincidence.
A: 這世界真小，不是嗎？ B: 對啊，真巧！
A: You look familiar. Have we met before? B: Sorry. I don’t think so.
A: 看起來好面熟。我們見過面嗎？ B: 不好意思，沒有吧！
A: Lousy weather, isn’t it? B: Yes, it’s been raining the whole week.
A: 天氣很糟，對吧？ B: 是啊，整個星期都在下雨。
A: I really have to go. B: O.K. Talk to you later.
A: 我必須要掛電話了。 B: 沒問題，再聊。
A: Have a nice evening. B: Thanks. Good night.
A: 祝你有個美好的夜晚。 B: 謝謝。晚安。
A: Give my regards to your wife. B: Thanks. I will.
A: 幫我向你太太問好。 B: 謝謝。我會的。
A: Hope to see you again soon. B: Sure. Let’s get together again sometime.
A: 希望很快再見到你。 B: 一定。改天我們再聚聚。
E4A L9 Unit10 Have you ever ridden a camel? Jess P.1
- What do you do in your free time? I surf the Net and read novels.
- When did you last sing in a KTV? Well, that was a long time ago. I guess I last sang in a KTV three years ago.
- When did you last watch a movie? Last night I watch a rerun of “You are the apple of my eye” on TV
- When did you last read a book? I read a novel just before class.
- When did you last go to a night market? I went to a night market last week.
Present Perfect-experience (A)
肯定句：主詞 + have/has + V3
否定句：主詞＋haven’t/hasn’t + V3
A: I have worked in a restaurant. How about you?
B: I haven’t worked in a restaurant. I have been to Japan. How about you?
A: I have been to Japan, too. I haven’t talk to a foreigner. How about you?
B: I haven’t met someone from another country, either.
1 work in a restaurant
2 go to Japan
3 talk to a foreigner
4 watch an American TV series
5 be on television
6 work in a restaurant
7 eat raw meat
8 travel by yourself
Present Perfect-experience (B)
1 Have you sung in a karaoke bar卡拉OK吧? Yes, I have. /No, I haven’t.
2 Have you been to an internet café網咖?
3 Have you tried mountain biking越野腳踏車?
4 Have you tried ice-skating溜冰?
5 Have you seen a live concert現場演唱會?
6 Have you tried any of the activities活動 below? Which ones?
6 Yes, I have. I have tried surfing and snorkeling. / No, I haven’t.
7 Which of the following activities would you like to try?
7 I would like to try sky diving and hot air ballon.
1 sky diving 跳傘 2 hang-gliding 滑翔翼 3 hot air balloon熱氣球
4 paintball漆彈 5 bungee-jumping高空彈跳 6 car racing 賽車
7 skiing滑雪 8 dolphin and whale watching賞海豚與賞鯨 9 surfing衝浪,
10 scuba diving 濳水 11 snorkeling 浮濳 13 rock climbing攀岩
E4A L9 Unit10 Have you ever ridden a camel? Jess P.2
現在完成式 Present Perfect
1 英文用現在完成式用來表達過去曾經發生（或未發生）在不確定時間的事件。重要的是經驗或該事件與現在的關係，時間並不重要。多與ever, never, already, yet, still, just 等副詞連用。
I have moved to a new apartment
She has never seen snow.
2 現在完成式也用來表達過去重複的活動，實際發生的時間並不重要。常與次數(times), since, so far…等副詞連用。
I have met many nice people since I came to Taiwan.
He has been to Japan three times.
I have taught English for ten years.
Jesse has lived in New York since he was five.
肯定句句型為S ＋ have/has + V3 (V3指的是動詞的第三態，過去分詞)
肯定句 S ＋ have/has + V3
I have seen the movie.
My mother has been to Canada.
否定句 S ＋ have/has not + V3
They have not seen the movie.
He has not been to Canada.
Have/Has ＋ S ＋ V
Have you seen the movie?
Has Tom been to Canada?
WH have/has ＋ S ＋ V3
Where have you been?
How long has May studied English?
三、現在簡單式的副詞如：never, ever, already, yet, lately, this week等。
E4A L9 Unit10 Have you ever ridden a camel? Jess P.3
work-worked, help-helped, call-called, wash-washed
live-lived, die-died, dance-danced, smile-smiled
study-studied, cry-cried, worry-worried, copy-copied.
play-played, stay-stayed, enjoy-enjoyed, annoy-annoyed,
shop-shopped, plan-planned, tap-tapped, hop-hopped
b. 規則動詞的過去式發音 (pronunciation) 的變化如下：
1 動詞字尾是無聲子音時，加ed後讀/ t /。無聲子音指的是除了/ t /之外的
/ k /, / f /, / s /, /ʃ /, / tʃ / 等。
cook-cooked, laugh-laughed, kiss-kissed, wash-washed, watch-watched
2 動詞字尾是有聲子音或母音時，加ed後讀/d/。有聲子音指的是除了/ d /之外的/ b /, / g /, / r /, / l /, / m /, / n /, / v / 等。
call-called, rain-rained, love-loved, play-played, try-tried
3 動詞字尾的發音是/ t /, / d /的發音時，加ed後讀/ɪd /。
want-wanted, need-needed, visit-visited, wait-waited
無聲子音(voiceless consonants)：/p/, /t/, /k/, /f/, /s/, /ʃ/, / tʃ/, / θ /, /h/,
有聲子音(voiced consonants)：/b/, /d/, /g/, /v/, /z/, / ʒ /, / dʒ /, / ð/, /l/, /m/, /n/, /r/, /w/, /j/, / ŋ/
母音：/ æ /, / ɛ /, / ɪ /, / a /, / ʌ /, / e /, / i /, / aɪ/, / o /, / u /, / ʊ /, / ɔ /, / ɔɪ/, / aʊ /,
/ ɝ /, / ɚ/, /ə /
E4A L9 Unit10 Have you ever ridden a camel? Jess P.4
E4A L9 Unit10 Have you ever ridden a camel? Jess P.5
英文用現在完成式用來表達過去曾經發生（或未發生）在不確定時間的事件。重要的是經驗或該事件與現在的關係，時間並不重要。多與ever, never, already, yet, still, just 等副詞連用。
Have you eaten dinner yet?
Yes, I have already eaten dinner. / Yes, I have eaten dinner already.
No, I have not yet eaten dinner. / No, I have not eaten dinner yet.
數(once, twice, three times, four times…), since, so far…等副詞連用。
How many times have you shopped this week?
I’ve shopped twice this week.
I haven’t shopped at all this week.
- How many times have you been to a KTV this month?
- How many times have you surfed the internet this week?
- How many times have you slept in this week?
- How many times have you eaten Thai food this month?
- How many times have you taken a sick leave this year?
- How many times have you done laundry this week?
- How many times have you cooked dinner this week?
- How many times have you cleaned the house this week?
- How many times have you washed the dishes this week?
- How many times have you looked in the mirror today?
- How many times have you ___________________?
E4A L9 Unit10 Have you ever ridden a camel? Jess P.6
I have taught English for ten years.
Jesse has lived in New York since he was five.
for + a period of time 一段時間 (five hours, ten days, a week, a long time)
since + a time spot 一個時間點(9.00, this morning, last month, 1989, five days ago)
1 How long have you had your current hairstyle?
1 I’ve had my current hairstyle for two years.
2 How long have you known your best friend?
2 I’ve known my best friend for ten years.
3 How long have you studied English at this school?
3 I’ve studied English here since this January.
4 How long have you lived in Taipei?
4 I’ve lived in Taipei since I was born.
5 How long have you owned your shoes?
5 I’ve owed my shoes for 6 months.
6 How long have you _____________?
I have been to Japan three times.
I went to Japan last year.
A: Have you been to Japan?
B: Yes, I’ve been to Japan twice.
A: Really. When was the last time you went to Japan?
B: I went there last May. I went to Hokkaido.
A: How did you like it?
B: I loved it. It was beautiful and people are very friendly.
E4A L9 Unit10 Have you ever ridden a camel? Jess P.7
Present Perfect Questions
1 What’s the most exciting thing you’ve done in your life?
1 Swimming in the sea is the most exciting thing I’ve done.
2 Where’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?
2 The most beautiful place I’ve even been is Paris.
3 Have you ever been to a jazz club?
3 Yes, I have. I went to a jazz club last weekend.
4 Have you ever drunk herbal tea 花草茶?
4 Yes, I have. I often drink peppermint tea to help me feel relaxed.
5 Have you seen a movie this month?
5 Yes, I have. I saw a movie last night.
6 Have you ever fallen asleep 睡著 in class?
6 Yes, I have. I fell asleep in math class today!
7 Have you done much exercise this week?
7 No, I haven’t. In fact, I never exercise.
8 Have you ever ridden a roller-coaster 雲霄飛車?
8 No, I haven’t. I only rode on the merry-go-round.
9 Have you ever made an international call 打國際電話?
9 Yes, I have. I just made one yesterday. I talk to my father on skype every week.
10 Have you ever been to a wedding?
10 Yes, I have been to many weddings.
11 Have you ever traveled to another country?
11 Yes, I have traveled to many countries. My favorite one is France.
12 Have you eaten Thai food this month?
12 No, I haven’t. I don’t like Thai food.
13 Have you ever rented a bike or a car?
13 Yes, I have. I rented a bike in Tamsui last weekend.
14 Have you ever made someone cry 讓某人哭?
14 Yes, I have. I made my ex-boyfriend cry when I told him I wanted to break up with him.
15 Have you bought something at 7-11 today?
15 No, I haven’t. I bought something at family-mart though.
16 Have you ever lost something valuable 遺失貴重的東西?
16 Yes, I have. I lost my wallet.
17 Have you ever been late for class?
17 Yes, I have. I am always late for class because I finish work late.
18 Have you drunk coffee at Starbucks this week?
18 No, I haven’t. I only buy coffee at 7-11 because it’s much cheaper.
19 Have you ever been to Green Island 綠島？
19 No, I haven’t but I would like to go.
20 Have you ever won a lottery 中彩卷？
20 No, I haven’t but I won money from the receipt a few times.
E4A L9 Unit10 Have you ever ridden a camel? P.8
1 Who do you think you are? 你以為你是誰啊？
A: Move! I want to sit here.
B: Who do you think you are?
2 I don’t mind. 我不介意
A: Do you mind if I smoke here?
B: No, I don’t mind.
3 That really burns me up! 那真的惹毛我了
A: Why are you so mad?
B: He poured water on me. That really burns me up!
4 Good job! / Great job! / Nice going! 幹得好！
A: I got 100 in math!
B: Good job!
5 Not in your lifetime! 門都沒有
A: Could I ask you out?
B: Not in your lifetime!
6 Could you repeat that? 請再重複一遍好嗎？
A: Could you repeat that? I didn’t get it.
B: Sure! I will say it again.
7 Let it be. 就這樣吧！
A: Should I take out the logo sticker on this page?
B: No, let it be. It looks pretty good.
8 Come in（請）進來
A: May I come in?
9 What are you up to lately? 最近忙些什麼呢？
A: What are you up to lately?
B: The same things.
10 I am afraid… 恐怕…
A: I am afraid it’s going to rain soon.
B: Bring an umbrella with you.
E4A L9 Unit10 Have you ever ridden a camel? Jess P.9
7 Listening I’m impressed! P.67
Karl: So, Clarice, what you have been up to lately?
Clarice: Oh, well, … I tried a new restaurant last week. The Classical Café.
Have you been there?
Karl: No, I haven’t. What’s it like?
Clarice: It’s wonderful! The food is great, and the prices are reasonable.
But the most interesting thing is the waiters. They sing.
Karl: The waiters sing? You’re kidding!
Clarice: No, they’re really terrific.
Karl: I’ve got to go there.
Clarice: Yeah, you should. Karl. And what about you? Have you done
anything interesting lately?
Karl: Oh, well, I went mountain climbing last month.
Clarice: Really? I’ve never done that.
Karl: Well, I was in Switzerland.
Clarice: You went mountain climbing in Switzerland?
Karl: Yeah. It was really exciting! Of course it was dangerous, but I
enjoyed it a lot.
Clarice: Wow! I’m impressed.
E4A L9 Unit 10 Have you ever ridden a camel? Jessie
P.64 (2) Conversation A visit to New Orleans
Listen to the conversation and correct the mistakes.
Jan: It’s great see you, Todd. Have you been at New Orleans long?
Todd: Just a few days. I’m really exciting to be here.
Jan: I can wait to show you the city. Have you been to a jazz club already?
Todd: Yeah, I’ve yet been to one.
Jan: Oh. Well, what about a riverboat tour?
Todd: Uh, I already done that, too.
Jan: Have you ridden in streetcar? They’re a lot of fun.
Todd: Actually, that’s how I get here today.
Jan: Well, is there something you want to do?
Todd: You know, I am really just want to take it easy. My foot are killing me.
P.66 (4) conversation Actually, I have.
Peter: 或者泰國菜如何？你吃過綠咖哩嗎(green curry)？
E4A L9 Unit10 Have you ever ridden a camel? Jess P.11
- Vocabulary 50%
- I don’t like to sing in a KTV. I like to sing in a k____e b____.
- Have you seen a l__e c_____t? Yes, I’ve seen several. I saw Mayday’s performance at Taipei Arena last week. They were very good.
- What kind of m___t do you like? Beef, pork, chicken, or mutton?
- My favorite a______y is p______l. It’s fun and exciting. But it sometimes hurts when you get hit by it.
- I s___ the ___t a lot. I spend more than 12 hours online every day.
- In winter, it’s great to go s____g in the mountains when it snows.
- He doesn’t read any books except n_____ls. His favorite writer is Giddens Ko (九把刀).
- Have you eaten dinner yet? Yes, I have a_____y eaten dinner.
- She is very shy. Even though she speaks English very well, she is too shy to talk to a f_______r when she sees them.
- _____________ 2. _______________ 3. _______________
- _____________ 4. _______________ 5. _______________
- _____________ 7. _______________ 8. _______________
- Questions 50%
see, saw, seen; speak-spoke-spoken; be(am/is/are), was/were, been;
sing, sang, sung
E4A L9 Unit10 Have you ever ridden a camel? Jess P.8
Complete the sentences with the past participle of the verbs in parentheses.
Have you seen my car keys? (see)
- Have you ______ his new girlfriend. I don’t like her. (meet)
- Have you ever _____ in love? (fall)
- I’ve _______ War and Peace three times. (read)
- My wife has _______ all over the world. (travel)
- I’ve never ________ at the movies. (cry)
- He’s ______ a lot of famous people in his work. (meet)
- She’s _______ George Clooney’s new movie four times. (see)
- I’ve _______ a lot of poems but I never show them to anybody. (write)
Put the verbs in the parentheses in the present perfect or simple past.
A: Have you ever been to the opera? (be)
B: Yes, I went last year. (go)
- A: ______ you ever _______ to a famous actor or actress? (speak)
- B: Yes, I ______.
- A: Who ______ it? (be)
B: Orlando Bloom.
- A: Where _______ you ______ him? (see)
- B: I _____ him at the airport. (see)
- A: What _____ you _____ to him? (say)
- B: I ______ him for his autograph. (ask)
- A: ________ your brother _______ to South Korea? (be)
- B: Yes, he ______. He _______ to Seoul. (be)
- A: When _______ he ______ there? (go)
- B: He _______ there in 2002, to see the World Cup. (go)
- A: ______ he ______ it? (like)
- B: Yes, he ______ it. (love)
- met fell 3. read 4. traveled 5. cried 6. met 7. seen 8.written
- Have, spoken 2. have 3. was 4. did, see 5. saw 6. did, say 7. asked
- Have, been 9. have, has been 10. did, go 11. went 12. Did, like 13. loved